Online, Live, Hands-on Telepractice Courses WITH formal 3.0 ASHA CEUs
Telepractice is growing fast. Do not be left behind. If you want to start offering services at a distance now or want to learn more about telepractice, this is THE course for you. Taught by experts with over a decade of telepractice experience, by the end of this class, you will be able to:
- schedule, join, host and start a tele-session.
- conduct a session including the use of a full-featured whiteboard.
- share and create materials and stimuli.
- record in real-time, store and share session notes.
- use many features including chat, share screen, and record.
- troubleshoot and use technical support.
- obtain a free Webex account and learn about paid accounts.
- discuss any personal questions you may have about telepractice.
- How to enhance your resume and your job status, grow your private practice, plan for the future exploiting telepractice.
You will acquire competencies guaranteed with post-practice sessions available at no extra charge. In addition, the course will cover legal, professional, licensure, marketing promotion, and ethical issues. The actual course is 3 hours but real learning time is 4-6 hours; included is extra time learning to join a meeting; setup your computer, gain additional practice and peer networking. You will receive a certificate of attendance and will qualify for certification from the Telepractice Certification Community.
To participate in a course with formal ASHA CEU's the cost is $140.00. Contact Eric Blicker at [email protected] Eric will register you and apply ASHA CEUs after the course.
If you have questions about the course content, or other professional issues, contact [email protected] or call 724.494.2534